Hi guys! I was nominated by by Anna’s Book Nook a few days ago. Thank you so much! Do check out her blog for amazing posts! I have so many Award nominations left to do so I am gonna try to do them soon too.
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
So without further ado, lets get straight into the post!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I am currently brainstorming ideas for my book.
- I have been learning Korean for almost 3 months now and wish to master it someday.
- I have only travelled to Australia and Singapore internationally.
My Answers To Anna’s Questions
1.Do you prefer standalone books, trilogies, or series with many books?
Earlier I was more of a series lover, but now I am into more standalones.
2.What is your favorite type of weather? (Sunny, cloudy, rainy, snowy, windy…)
Another fun fact, I have never been in snow! I definitely prefer cold over warmth.
3.If you could star in a movie based on one of your favorite books, what would it be- and who would you like to be in it?
Ooh. This is a great question! I would maybe wanna be in The Heroes Of Olympus series as Hazel Levesque.
4.What is the most recent TV show you have watched and loved?
Let me get this straight. I do not watch T.V shows. So I am going to count Bts’ Bon Voyage as a T.V show I recently watched as technically it is one. I don’t know.
5.Do you like listening to music while reading or do you prefer silence?
I prefer silence because if there is any kind of slight noise or disturbance, I cannot focus at all.
Questions For My Nominees
- Who is your current favourite artist or band?
- How has blogging helped you grow as a person?
- How many books have you read so far this year?
- Tell us about the last movie you watched.
- What languages are you fluent in?
- Greg Dennison @ Don’t Let The Days Go By
- Aanya @ Blog It With Aanya
- Kashvi @ A Bookworm’s Blog
- Madeline @ Bookish Mutant
- Anna Coleman
My favourite post, I have written so far is I Listened To My First Audiobook + Book Review (click here to read) as it was new experience for me and also because The Secret Garden was one of the best books I read this year.
Thank you so much for reading! I you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to leave it a like (or rate it) and follow my blog for more bookish and kpop related content. I will also be posting tomorrow, so keep and eye out for that.
Till next time, Stay Safe!