CURRENTLY NOT TAKING REVIEW REQUESTS
Hi there! I am glad you would like me to review your book! Before filling out the form please read the requirements listed below-
Stuff To Keep In Mind
- I live in India, so shipping from overseas might be expensive, but if are willing to send me a physical copy, I am ready to give you my mailing address.
- I am majorly interested in Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi and YA (including all sub-categories) and most others (unless mentioned below)
- I am NOT interested in poetry, erotica and motivational writing.
- I would love to read books from diverse and lesser-known authors.
- Even tho I prefer physical books due to my bad eyesight, I will be glad to accept e-books.
- I will always review the book on goodreads and sometimes on my blog.
- Its my choice as to where I will talk about your book, but the review, positive or negative will be always linked in my monthly wrap-ups.
- If the book has been published already, I will take my time to read and review the book, but for book which haven’t been released yet, I will surely publish the review before its publication date.
- I am a sucker for good Asian representation in books.
- I won’t tag the author in less than perfect reviews.
- I read all of my emails.
- I am also open to Blog/Bookstagram Tours, Giveaways and Author Interviews, but for any of those please head over to my contact page.
My Star Rating System
- 5 Stars : I absolutely loved the book and will recommend it to every reader I know. *puts book into re-read pile*
- 4 Stars : The book was amazing! I loved it and am glad I read it.
- 3 Stars : It was okay. Didn’t love it, nor hated it.
- 2 Stars : The book was meh. Maybe others will like it, but it just didn’t do it for me.
- 1 Star : I hated the book. It was probably problematic. Sorry, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else.